All reviews cinnamon rolls indoor pool restful sleep pancake machine room was clean nice hotel parking lot plug ins easy access smelled fresh hot coffee front desk staff was very friendly free breakfast nice breakfast yogurt egg omelet business center
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, room was clean and it was affordable. Comfortable bed and huge bathroom! Enjoyed the shower products. Easy access right next to mall. Close to restaurants. Will be staying here again in a few weeks.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My only complaint was with the WiFi not being so consistent, when trying to work 8 hours from the hotel room. I utilized a hot spot several times, so I managed to survive. Very clean, and quiet through the weekdays. Utilized exercise equipment and pool most of the six nights I stayed. Staff were all very helpful which allowed me to enjoy my stay even more. I was glad I chose this location because there were many varieties of restaurants within half mile. Two Bbq places, Bdubs, several small chain burger places, sandwiches, etc. All in all it was a wonderful stay in Bartlesville. Thank You Holiday Inn Staff!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My family of 4 stayed on a monday night; arrived around 7pm; check-in was simple staff friendly. Took our stuff up to the top floor on luggage cart then changed to try out fitness room. We used all 3 machine in rotation: stair-stepper, bike and treadmill; all worked to suit us for a short workout. The mattresses were pretty and we examined them for bedbugs as soon as we arrived; our flashlight found none. Breakfast started at 6am and we got there about 6:30. There was a machine to make pancakes we didn't try; maybe we should have. The biscuits were okay and gravy was like glue; the egg omelets were tasteless; the orange juice tasted like it was half water; the pre-packaged yogurt was the best thing we ate. We will not return and expect to eat breakfast. We had 2 queen beds on top floor; no microwave or refrigerator in the room, which would have been nice.

Room tip: we had no noise problems on top floor away from stairs; that's our favorite location anywhere we go
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Location was conveniently located in what seemed a popular, safe area near the mall. Our rooms were clean & the continental breakfast (included) was good with all items warm and available. It was a family friendly atmosphere. I'd stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Pillows and bed were perfect. Clean carpets, beautiful bathroom. Neighborhood quiet but backed up to the mall! Movie theater in the mall! Breakfast was perfect, both hot and cold selections. Even the air conditioner was quiet but worked perfectly. Now why can't they all be like this?

Date of stay: May 2018