See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Even though it was a value price hotel I would if done better if I had slept in my car. The light fixture in the restroom made a terrible sound whenever you turn on the light. The bed was uncomfortable with the flatest pillows I ever had in my life.
It took forever for the water to heat up for your shower. And they had the television on timer you couldn't even look at a program more than 20 minutes and the television would shut off, they said it was to save energy. I say they were CHEAP...
after three times I said forget it. I'm glad I DVR the program before I left my home. Yes they have a continental breakfast but I wasn't interested. Positive note the motel was close to the interstate ...RUN

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I was hopeful when i booked this hotel on Hotwire. That quickly changed as soon as i opened the door to our room. Holes in the walls, cobwebs, and just pure filth all around. To top it off, when i walked outside our door there were smoked joints on the ground!! I am not usually overly picky but this place is disgusting. Stay as far away from this place as possible. The only positive i can possibly think of is the front desk woman was friendly.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Allison W
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Comforable and clean rooms. The staff was very friendly. Thanks to the reception for their help and service, they are great!! It was suitable for my business trip and I would stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Certainly not a 5 star, but a GREAT value for the Price.
Friendly Staff and Comfortable room.
No extras but the Bed is comfortable and the Room is Clean.
Great Weekly Rate and Pet Friendly.
Not a Single Complaint.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Do Not Stay Here ! Very Old , Very Dirty , Housekeeping does a Terrible Job . Sleep in your car if you must ! As a previous review states " Should be shut down by an Inspection Agency " Where is the Owner ????

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo