All reviewswafflesroom was clean and comfortablefree breakfastmotelohio
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean and comfortable. Modest pricing. A yummy Italian restaurant in adjoining lot. Motel is pet friendly (at only $10 per pet). Free breakfast too. Would recommend for a convenient overnight!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This place isn't the most luxurious or has the best decor but it is cheap and clean. The staff is nice and helpful. The continental breakfast was minimal, I only bothered to get up 1 day out of 4 to eat. The fact that they stop at 9am is horrible for me, this is my vacation and I don't like getting up early. Other than that it was an ok place for the money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Was disgusting room and I got physically injured by bed but I thought breakfast might save the place but as I was cooking waffles was told could not take food back to room would instead have to drag my two toddlers and handicap mother out of room to eat in a very cramped area. Was told if I took food to room I would be charged for it on my card. All night long door blew open had to be locked to stay shut everything so dirty exercise equipment broken pool okay but bathrooms for pool stink of urine trash behind dresser. I was fine with them having no rooms except smoking but was not expecting this hell hole I have so many more pictures of the nastiness but alas I can only post 10

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
David B, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay, but you were informed of our breakfast room policy, among other things, when you checked in. The room you stayed in was cleaned and inspected, but if something was missed, you needed only to call the front desk and we would have gladly corrected any shortcomings.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband, 2 dogs and I stayed here for an over night. It was perfect for what we needed. I guess they are remodeling the rooms so our room was nice and updated but there was a lot of furniture and moving guys around. But they weren't loud and we were able to get a great night sleep. The room needed some cosmetic work but there wasn't any real issues with anything. Breakfast was a little scant but I only paid $54 for the night and there was a McDonald's right across the street. I would definitely stay here again for an overnight. Also there was a nice open grassy area to walk our dogs.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
David B, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thanks for the feedback! We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay here, and we would love to have you back as our guest again if you should ever return to the Wooster area.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Went to visit a friend who became widow & this was a great value as we were driving from Michigan We will stop again when we are in the area. We usually stay in Berlin but prices have increased greatly due to the growing of businesses

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends