All reviewsbowling alley next doorno elevatorroom was cleanyogurtnon smoking roompool and hot tubalarm clocklarge tvdefinitely stay here againlow pricewaffle makermake your own wafflesin townthe breakfast areamicrowave and fridgefirst floorking bed
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to tour Wooster and the area so we booked this hotel. Our King size bed was very comfortable and the bath room tile floor looked brand new. It was clean. The heater was quiet, but ran a little too hot for us. Just turn it down at night as it seemed to heat up the room a bit much. There are a lot of construction workers who stay here but they were quiet. The breakfast was very good, with sausage and scrambled eggs, huge waffles you make yourself, good coffee and the other typical breakfast food. Wish breakfast went until 9:30 instead of 9 as I wanted to sleep in but oh well. The pool was beautiful. Every thing looks like the pictures. The hot tub had too many chemicals in it and made my eyes sting so I didn’t stay in it long however it worked well and was hot. You can find a nicer place to stay for this price range. Highly recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Barbara B,

We're thrilled to hear you were so thoroughly satisfied with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback and for your recommendation. We hope you'll have the opportunity to return again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights at this Rodeway Inn. The crisp white bedding was clean as was the room and bedroom. Room 108 had a microwave and fridge. The continental breakfast had many options: different yoghurts, waffles, sausage patties, omelette, different cereals, different juices, different pastries, biscuits & gravy. PLUS the alarm clock had 2 USB ports

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Sybille B,

Thank you for taking the time to reflect so kindly on your experience with us the last three days! We're delighted to know you were so satisfied with the accommodations and we hope we have the chance to host you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went on a weekend trip to the Amish with my family. Stayed here for the price. Room was on second floor. It was nice and quiet at night. The bathroom was very small and it looked like the fan was ripped out in the bathroom and toilet was loose. However the room was clean. Used the pool. It was a nice size however the chlorine was so strong it burnt your eyes just walking in. Would return again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Jen P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We're pleased you enjoyed the accommodations overall however we apologize for the pool and room maintenance concerns you expressed. We hope you'll have an opportunity to return so we can provide an even better experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I was on a trip and needed a place to spend the night. I found the Rodeway Inn googling for a hotel.
The price online said 55.00 and when I got to the hotel it was 70 per night...
I was tired and ended up staying anyway and found the room to be really nice.
I was on the 2nd floor and had no problems with neighbors making to much noise.
Really pleased with the room.
They had a continental breakfast, but it was very limited in selection.
I will call around to confirm prices next time I am in the Wooster area on a trip before getting a room.
There were several other hotels nearby with rates in the 55 range..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Ron A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with the accommodations and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again when next you're in the area. Just a word of caution regarding rates is that when one googles a hotel the rate shown invariably reflects a future date the system has found to be the lowest, generally a pay in advance rate. Only by supplying specific dates will you get an appropriate rate for any given night. I hope this helps to clarify the discrepancies in prices.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great Value, Excellent Staff! Clean and Quiet, The room was Beautiful, Pool and Spa clean and relaxing, Breakfast was delicious. Very Impressed with Everything! Even has Prime movies channels where you can just relax and watch a good movie!

Room Tip: You wont find a Better hotel for the Value
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

reginas362,

Thank you for taking the time to reflect so kindly on your experience! We all appreciate hearing that you were so satisfied with the service and accommodations during your stay and we look forward to hosting you again soon.