Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$162
Hampton.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
Expedia.comUS$162
eDreamsUS$162
Lol.travelUS$196
All reviews college of wooster room was clean front desk staff location is great amish country ohio pillows hilton rates campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

This hotel is staffed by friendly people. The place was spotless and had good a COVID protocol in place. The beds are comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very good and well stocked and the staff there was great too. Overall this is a great place the stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda Enkemann, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Wow! I am so overwhelmed by all the kind words you have said about our hotel! Thank you for recognizing all of our staff as they will all be thrilled to hear how highly you have spoken of them. I'm really glad that our COVID protocols made you feel safe during your stay. We do not want you to have to worry about safety during your time here at our property. Once again, thank you for this review and for how much thought you have put into providing us with extensive feedback. We all hope to see you again in the future and be sure to take care and stay safe!

Reviewed 3 January 2021

Even with changes because of the pandemic, we had a positive experience here. We were able to get our favorite room. The door was sealed with the "Good Housekeeping" tape when we arrived, and the room was very clean. Although breakfast was somewhat abbreviated, it was available. Jenna and her staff are very accommodating to whatever our needs are each time we visit. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2020
Amanda Enkemann, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

I'm so happy to hear that our hotel meant your expectations even during this tough time. We appreciate your continued support and dedication to this property and it does not go unnoticed. We highly look forward to seeing you next time! Have a safe and fantastic rest of your week.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Room was spotless and updated. They need to update the mattresses and pillows. The bed was not as comfortable as other Hamptons I have stayed in and the pillows really flattened out. Location is great. Lots of stores in the vicinity but it was quiet at night.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda Enkemann, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Tammy! While I'm glad to hear your room was spotless, I would like to apologize that you didn't find your bed and pillows very comfortable. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our management team. We hope you will choose to stay with us again and we can give you an even more comfortable experience!

Reviewed 22 June 2020

I know the world has changed with COVID19. Maybe I was expecting too much but I would have loved to have known when I booked that breakfast was cancelled during this time as a precaution. The check in and check out process was efficient. The rooms were clean and cared for. The electronics a little dated but all working. The location was great, restaurants and stores just down the street.

Staffing was extremely minimal. No housekeeping, which is not a big deal for a two day stay. But they could not bring up a roll of TP because they did not have the staff to do it until 9am. Again, it was a minor inconvenience.

It is just not what I am used to with any of the Hilton lines, they are one of my favorite brands. So I was a little disappointed. In my estimation needed to be a clear disclosure of some of these reduced services. Also the rates were not adjusted according to reduced services. But hey, it's a pandemic, there are bigger issues elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank simpleman66
Jennifer Skelton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We appreciate that you're very understanding of the challenges that we've been facing during the pandemic, but of course we wish we could have made your stay with us excellent. At the Hampton Inn Wooster, Ohio, we have been evolving our practices and learning how to keep all of our guests as safe as possible. Since your stay, we have restarted a limited hot breakfast, and have been able to bring back more staff and return to some sort of normal, but I understand this doesn't help you at this point. Thank you so much for leaving this review, which allows us to learn where we can continue to improve. We hope that you'll give us another chance to impress you the next time you stop in Wooster, Ohio.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

We visited colleges in Ohio and stayed at Hampton Inn - Wooster when visiting the College of Wooster. Just a quick drive from campus, so very convenient. Nice looking, clean hotel and rooms. Comfortable beds and pillows. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

At the Hampton Inn Wooster, Ohio, we try to make every guest's experience an awesome one.

We're so glad you had such a great time at our hotel, and we sincerely appreciate your kind review of our hotel.

Thank you for your review!