All reviews shopping and restaurants nice hotel recommend this hotel breakfast staff complimentary breakfast room was clean front desk staff college of wooster convenient location the breakfast area pleasant stay fitness center staff was very friendly college visit oatmeal would definitely stay here again amish country
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Impressed! My king room was very clean and cool on that hot day. Breakfast was ok, typical hotel breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend, would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Amanda E, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We knew on a nice hot day a nice cool room would be the key.Our staff does a wonderful job keeping the rooms and public area clean. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you will book again with us. Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn by Hilton Wooster, Ohio.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The accommodations were clean & pleasant. The bed was great! The staff was very nice & helpful. Both the front desk staff & the breakfast staff were kind & knowledgeable about the area. We stay in Hampton Inn often and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had an excellent experience from the moment of walking into the lobby upon arrival until the time of checkout. I had the pleasure of checking in and out with Amanda Enkemann at the front desk. She is efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, accommodating, and friendly. I actually can't use enough positive adjectives to describe how pleased I was with Amanda's attitude and helpfulness. Many times I get disappointed by service, so I am especially pleased when the service is above and beyond my expectations.

The hotel was remodeled in the last year and the rooms are modern and beautiful - I even loved the bathrooms! The rooms, bathrooms, and lobby were nice and clean. I asked for a late checkout and was able to get it for both rooms. My family, including my mom and teen daughters, was very pleased with the breakfast selection as well as the helpfulness of Flo, who was working in the breakfast area.

I am happy to recommend this hotel as a beautiful, clean, and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 348kelly
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here! We will be sure to pass on your nice and kind words!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

You might think Wooster Hampton Inn, how good could it be? Well, at this price level, outstanding. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. The room was pristine. It was quiet, the shower had good flow. I even had the do not disturb sign up as I was only there for 2 days and found a

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the kind review!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Newly remodeled. Staff is super friendly and the property is very clean. Breakfast is always nice and fresh. Location was perfect for my business meetings. That’s why I like staying at Hampton Inns where ever life takes me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wooster by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!