“A Rather Pricy Hamburger”
Review of B Spot Burgers

B Spot Burgers
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Interesting restaurant nestled within a trendy strip mall. Everything is ala carte. I agree with another reviewer that the food is more saltier than other restaurants (I like my salt but didn't reach for the salt shaker for the fries or burger). The burger ordered was "Funguy" containing burger, cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms with blu cheese) at 10.24 it was good but not great and definitely not large. The fries were in a metal cup conal shape so it looks like you got a huge portion for another 4.29. Draft beer at around 7 dollars. In the end, you have a burger, fries washed down with a draft beer for over 21.00 dollars.

The burger was good but it was not Kobe beef. The fries were nothing to rave about and the beer was in a shortie glass (vs a tall). All in all, in my younger days, I would still be hungry.

The atmosphere was not spectacular. In fact, like many of the more modern restaurants the acoustics were poorly designed making conversation with your tablemates difficult due to the echo of other guests.

Service was good.

Again, in my opinion, this is an Average Burger Joint with above average prices.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stopped by here for lunch today and was pleasantly surprise, a cool burger joint tucked away in a mall. I was promptly seated by a friendly hostess and the waitress came right away, and she was friendly and courteous. I ordered the bacon cheese burger and an order of onion rings. The cheeseburger was ample and delicious, the onion rings were over the top and there was enough there for 3 people. I would recommend this place to all.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

B-Spot never fails to provide a delicious burger! The pickle bar is a lovely touch and is a unique feature! Their Apple Pie Bacon milkshake is the best milkshake I have ever had in my life. And to top it off, it is owned by Michael Symon, the iron chef.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This continues to be a great place for burgers and fries. Pretty simple and yet when we take friends here they LOVE it. Good locations also...when the weather is good there is a nice outdoor dining area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

As always, excellent service and great food.
The kitchen was slammed, and we sat at the bar so we could see and hear everything. The staff worked as a team and our food came right out. Love this place.

Date of visit: April 2018