“Great Burgers & Onion RIngs.”
Review of B Spot Burgers

B Spot Burgers
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stopped by here for lunch today and was pleasantly surprise, a cool burger joint tucked away in a mall. I was promptly seated by a friendly hostess and the waitress came right away, and she was friendly and courteous. I ordered the bacon cheese burger and an order of onion rings. The cheeseburger was ample and delicious, the onion rings were over the top and there was enough there for 3 people. I would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

B-Spot never fails to provide a delicious burger! The pickle bar is a lovely touch and is a unique feature! Their Apple Pie Bacon milkshake is the best milkshake I have ever had in my life. And to top it off, it is owned by Michael Symon, the iron chef.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This continues to be a great place for burgers and fries. Pretty simple and yet when we take friends here they LOVE it. Good locations also...when the weather is good there is a nice outdoor dining area.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

As always, excellent service and great food.
The kitchen was slammed, and we sat at the bar so we could see and hear everything. The staff worked as a team and our food came right out. Love this place.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We as a party of 4 arrived with many empty tables at 6:30 pm, our drinks orders were late in arrival (10 minutes), another bunch of minutes before order was taken. After 25 mins our order taker had to review our order (he forgot to push "send" with original order. Enough with the apologies, place our orders so we can eat. Another 20 minutes later I spoke with a manager, 5 minutes later food at our table. BTW, the couple who arrived after us ordered, ate and were leaving by the time we received our food. Although tasty and satisfying, there was no complimentary offerings for the delays.

Sadly only one u isex wasroom for entire establishment, no soap or hand sanitizer = health and safety unacceptable!

Avoid! Not worth it.....