“Taza (Cleveland)”

Taza A Lebanese Grill
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Woodmere
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Taza guarantees an exotic, unforgettable experience. Committed to the meaning of Taza – fresh – we promise the freshest ingredients. We offer a wide selection of vegetarian, fish and meat lover appetizers and entrees inspired by traditional home cooked meals. Enjoy watching your bread bake in Taza’s imported Lebanese stone oven, or the shish entrees cook over our charcoal grill.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Went to Taza for my wife's birthday. She is vegan, I'm notrying. She was very happy with the vegan selection and I was happy to have "other" choices. We were seated immediately and had great service. The food was unique and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were with a party of 10......got seated right away...but that's it!
Had to ask waiter for water, also had to ask for bread. Waiter finally brought menus! Our water was refilled twice before waiter took orders....our experience:
"SERVICE WAS AWFUL"!
It's a nice restaurant and food was okay, prices were reasonable but none of us will EVER go back.. It took an hour and a half before we even got our food, several of us were going to walk to a McDonald's across the street and bring our food back----that's how bad the service was...actually my opinion is the waiter forgot to give the kitchen our orders till we asked him where our food was!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

After trying a bunch of lebanese Restaurants in Michigan and Ohio..
I guess so far that this Restaurant is the best..
I lived in Lebanon for almost 5 years and lebanese food is phenomenal..
Taza Grill is super clean, tasty, great atmosphere and decoration and very friendly staff..
Highly recommended

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is situated in the Eaton Center in Woodmere. The restaurant is quite nice and has a full bar. We ordered a Taza special appetizer, which has a variety of sampling dish. It is different varieties than other restaurant and does taste decent. For my dish, I ordered the lamb kabob and it was done as I intended, medium rare. My wife ordered a white tuna and it was grilled quite well. A little in the over cooked side. Overall, the food was done well. A very decent Mediterranean restaurant.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We live by that place and eat there and take out constantly. The portions out are always seem much smaller the if you dine in - that is the only bad thing about them.
Mediterranean Food there is always fresh and tastes consistently very good. They have live music nights of Thursdays.