“Best ice cream in the area!”

CP's Cooler Homemade Ice Cream & Treats
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Willowick
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: We are a small family owned Ice Cream Parlor that specializes in Authentic Homemade Ice Creams made on site in small batches. We are the 1st shop in Northeast Ohio to offer Homemade Eggfree Cookie Dough's in a variety of flavors. New this season, we have added Authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice. We'd love to meet you!
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We are regulars here and the entire family loves it! We at least come once a week during the summer since it is walking distance to our house. The flavors are amazing, the staff is great and the quality of the ice cream is top notch!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I love that they make their own ice cream. You know that they use real ingredients and not all the fake sweeteners.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This may be some of the best ice cream I've had. They also have safe-to-eat cookie dough you can have alone or with ice cream and its tha bomb! My kids and husband and I were talking about this lucky find for days. I wish I lived closer. The inside is small but really cute with a couple tables to sit at. Absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We very like CP's , yummy ice cream and reasonable price . My kids love raspberry ice cream but I do like almond toast coconut.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Went to a birthday party! What a pleasure! Great staff and party room for the kids. Their hard serve ice cream is all homemade. You should try the toasted almond or the coffee chocolate chip. To die for! Recently expanded, this is a must stop. Very clean and pleasant staff. ( New name is CP's Cooler.)