“Horrible”

Ranked #74 of 132 Restaurants in Willoughby
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 April 2015

The bread was soggy, the bacon was crumbs and the meat was flavorless. Oh and the price is ridiculous! Don't bother.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Hardly see cars there and reason is, service is poor. They once gave me my change in rolls of pennies ! what does that tell you. Give me the Hardee's of long years past

Reviewed 1 May 2013

On Friday April 26, 2013 I went 10 miles out of my way to visit the Hardee's Restaurant on Vine Street. I saw the sign from the freeway a week earlier when I was traveling out of town and decided I would stop there on my return trip. I used to enjoy their food years ago when they were in my area and I often visited the now closed Grafton, Ohio location years ago.
This time as I entered the parking lot off Vine street I fell into a car jarring pit hole in the driveway and parked in the rear of the location and had to carefully avoid two giant holes that were about a foot deep in the parking area. Bad first impression. It was about 5 pm and the place looked deserted. After going in my order was taken by a young lady who was having fun verbally jousting with the cook and other employees. She told the cook to hurry up after we both were waiting for 5 minutes for 1 Frisco burger. When I got it I stopped for napkins at the condiment section. A manager type came in with a bank deposit bag and seemed not to notice I was the only one in the place at suppertime.
I am sorry I went through the trouble to seek out this spot for my dinner that day. I will not do that again. I will not stop when I am in the area. It is sad to see this once proud franchise reduced to a scary place with uninterested and unmotivated help and a less than hot product presented with little or no customer service. Sorry, this Hardee's is off my list of places to eat.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 5 May 2012

They have really good burgers, chicken, fish, etc. I hear they have turkey burgers which I plan on trying my next visit there.