“Nice assortment of frozen treats.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Willoughby
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We also like the toppings bar w/ fresh fruits and goodies. It's a bit pricey but we don't go real often. Seems like sometimes they are out of flavors but we find enough to choose.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Menchie's is the best frozen yogurt anywhere! We always have a great experience! I had Peanutbutter & cookies & Cream & Cake batter yogurt with Peanutbutter topping!
I would recommend Menchie's to anyone who likes frozen yogurt!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoy this treat as there are many options of frozen yogurt and toppings. We can always find something we like as the flavor change often. I feel like there is a pretty good value and if you sign up for their email list they will send a coupon for some free frozen yogurt. The workers are always very friendly as well.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

It's a fun place to take the kids... customizable frozen yogurt concoctions with endless possibilites. They have about 8-10 frozen yogurt flavors to choose from, that vary from time to time. They have a ton of different toppings to choose from, from candies to cereals to sprinkles to fresh fruit. Then to top it all off they have fudge, peanut butter, marshamallow, caramel, even some sugar free toppings. However, I agree that the price per ounce is a bit steep. If you take your kids here, watch to make sure they don't get too crazy, because you're paying for everything your kids puts in their cup. My kids tend to get overzealous with all the choices, and then end up not being able to finish it and throwing half of the stuff away. Yogurt for 2 or 3 can be upwards of $10 to $15, you just have to be mindful of what you are getting.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

If you are looking for a place with good frozen yogurt, well... you should be there.

They have a big variety of sprinkles for you. All of them are very colourful and of course the flavour of the frozen yogurt is really good. You can try a wide range of colors and flavours.

happiness and good time.