“Super yummy”

Cuisines: American, French, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The crepes here are out of this world delicious. I have banana and Nutella and would highly recommend though I'd suggest a really light dinner because the crepes are a meal all by themselves.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The crepes are really good and the staff is nice but I’ve gotten hair in the crepe multiple time and even sucked up a CHUNK of hair in one of my drinks from there.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I would give 0 stars if I could. Very racist. I attempted to patronize Crepes In The City this past Saturday. I came in with my two daughters and my niece, who is a young adult. When we entered Crepes In The City we were the only ones there. Two employees were talking amongst themselves and never acknowledged or greeted us. I had to go up and ask for menus. I was only given one menu for three people. No one came and took our drink order. This was very disappointing because I had spoken about it for months and convinced my family to go with me. We got up to walk down to Barrio and no one interceded to see why we were leaving. AVOID CREPES IN THE CITY. They are racist and will not serve blacks.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve had crepes all over the world - Italy, the Caribbean, Canada- and these are, by far, the best crepes we’ve ever eaten. Flavorful, generous portions, prompt and friendly service, at prices that are very moderate.

Rarely do we look forward to returning to a restaurant. But Crepes in the City breaks the mold! We can’t wait for our next trip.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

From breakfast to dessert, these crepes are the best. Fantastic service and cute ambiance. Do not miss this food!