“Tasty Crepes and Wonderful service”
Review of Crepes in the City

Crepes in the City
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Willoughby
Cuisines: American, French, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Crepes in the City all summer, first because the crepes are excellent and second because theu treat their customers so well. It all started in May when without realizing it I had walked in at closing time. But instead of telling me they were closed this very kind lady, that I believe is the owner, proceeded to
make crepes for my grand daughter and I. We had a pleasant conversation while eating, and she made us ice cream cones at the end. By this time it was an hour past closing but I was still unaware.
When I finally realized and apologized for keeping her late,she said she saw us walking up the sidewalk and we looked like we were having so much fun, she couldn't turn us away and decided to stay open.
Anyway, this review has gotten too long but the point is Crepes in the City is a great place to go for excellent crepes in a warm, friendly setting.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We drove to Willoughby just to try these crepes! Each of us tried different dishes: Mexican crepe, banana split crepe, chicken philly crepe, and waffles. Large portions, so come hungry. The savory crepes are sneak in themselves, and the sweet ones are a divine dessert for sharing. We will definitely come back next time we are visiting that part of OH!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I had a banana split. It was reasonable price and good quality.the owner is nice and service is good.i go there ever time I want good ice cream. I have not had a crepe yet but I look forward to trying one soon. I've been told they are very good.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

At first I thought they would only serve a crepe that would be for breakfast. Not at all. They make crepes that you would usually find in a sandwich in a crepe. They really good & little different. They also serve ice cream.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Found this by accident! A nice treat- savory and sweet crepes for all tastes! A cozy little outdoor space behind the shop for grabbing a bite to eat!