“Sweet, Savory, and Satisfying! ”
Review of Crepes in the City

Crepes in the City
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Willoughby
Cuisines: American, French, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We drove to Willoughby just to try these crepes! Each of us tried different dishes: Mexican crepe, banana split crepe, chicken philly crepe, and waffles. Large portions, so come hungry. The savory crepes are sneak in themselves, and the sweet ones are a divine dessert for sharing. We will definitely come back next time we are visiting that part of OH!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I had a banana split. It was reasonable price and good quality.the owner is nice and service is good.i go there ever time I want good ice cream. I have not had a crepe yet but I look forward to trying one soon. I've been told they are very good.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

At first I thought they would only serve a crepe that would be for breakfast. Not at all. They make crepes that you would usually find in a sandwich in a crepe. They really good & little different. They also serve ice cream.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Found this by accident! A nice treat- savory and sweet crepes for all tastes! A cozy little outdoor space behind the shop for grabbing a bite to eat!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Knowing I love all things French including crepes, my husband surprised me with a handmade certificate Christmas gift for lunch at Crepes in the City to be used over the holidays. We made the trek over the hills and through the woods, only to find they had very different and limited holiday hours with the restaurant being closed.. Disappointed, for sure.

Last night we made the same journey, a considerable distance, after verifying business hours on the restaurant website only to be told their website was hacked and that their correct hours are on their Facebook page. We are not on Facebook and never would think of verifying or double checking restaurant hours on Facebook rather than an official restaurant website. But when we got home, I checked their Facebook page last night and again today and yes indeed, different (and apparently correct) hours are listed on Facebook.. But nary a mention that their official website was hacked or cautioning customers about correct business hours. So let this be your caution announcement.

I am rating the food and value as very good based on the general consensus rather than actual experience. I am rating service as poor based on the fact we were twice burned and that the restaurant failed to update their Facebook page to avoid similar disappointment in other potential customers. I wish the restaurant would have done more than basically just shrug their shoulders and place the blame on anonymous hackers.