“Authentic Italian Food!”

Petti's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Wickliffe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 February 2018

If you are looking for an authentic Italian meal, you'll find it here! The portions are perfect, and a great value for the money. The pizza is one of the best we've ever had, and the restaurant is just as busy with takeout as it is sitting down. You can choose each topping on the salad, which I love, and the kids always get a free side of choo choo wheel noodles or a popsicle! The fish is amazing, and I've never had a bad meal here. The spaghetti is wonderful, and the sauce homemade. It's just a great, local, family owned business!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The pizza was crispy with a large amount of pepperoni!!! Tripe soup was hearty!!! Good flavor and perfect sauce! Shelly the server was pleasant and efficient!! Good experience- will be back!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here since I was a little kid and the food has always been amazing. My grandparents took me and my brother here and my grandma knew good food when she saw it being Italian herself. Always will be a go to place.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to take the family and get away from the horrible hotel we stayed at. Service was friendly and prompt. Food was amazing. The kids loved their meals and the pizza was perfect. Would love to go back in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My Gram loved Petti's. The family gathered for a memorial dinner. We did pizzas family style. We told stories and remembered a great person at her favorite place. Must get the pepperoni with double cheese.