“Went back the next day!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Westlake
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come join us for a quick meal or a complete, exquisite dinner with friends. Live the best Tuscan dinning experience at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Crocker Park Village! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here one day, enjoyed it so much went back for dinner the next night. Starts with a delicious bread and chopped salads that were really fresh. I got the pasta brio and he had the carbonara. Both were fantastic and enough to take home too. Then we got a tiramisu for dessert which was also great. Everyone was really friendly and we experienced great service. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

went twice with my in-laws. beautiful weather, sat outside, food is very good at a decent price, Italian food, service is good, Its a good choice for a business lunch 0r with friends, or family, or couples, easy food and easy atmosphere , relaxing.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Both my Grandson and myself were pleasantly surprised at the wonderful service and food at Brio, Crocker Park.
We wanted a nice restaurant to go to before attending Les
Miserables at Playhouse Square, but the majority of downtown restaurants were closed for a Saturday lunch. We selected Brio because it was close to the highway, and we both love Italian food.
The menu was quite diverse, with selections for every palate. Our server was wonderful! She was attentive, but not overbearing. Our courses were well timed, and delicious. Can’t wait to go back when we’re not rushed for time...it was a great time!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This is a chain I can abide. While probably not going to win any awards for authenticity or creativity, it's a solid choice for decent Italian fare. The lobster bisque is excellent - chunks of lobster throughout. Good choices, friendly service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I took my wife for a romantic dinner at Brio. There was no significant reason other than to give her a break from cooking. We expected an authentic Italian experience with authentic Italian flavors. Unfortunately there’s nothing excellent about the menu. My wife found her salad to be great but the entre not even close. Same with my entre, there was nothing fabulous about it. Not to say the food was bad or anything but there was nothing worth mentioning. The flavors were bland and nothing had that fresh Italian taste. We were rather disappointed with the menu. Location isn’t too bad though. We liked the service too. They were able to accommodate us in only 30 minutes as opposed to the restaurant down the alley which gave us a one hour wait time. We appreciated that.
Overall not a bad place but if you’re looking for something special I can’t recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2018