“Pie is good food”
Review of Just Pies

Just Pies
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Westerville
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: We are a family-owned and operated business, with three Columbus area locations: our original storefront location in Clintonville/Worthington, our baking facility/retail location in Westerville and our newest store in Gahanna. Just Pies produces homemade pies from the finest, freshest ingredients daily. We offer over 35 different flavors and there is sure to be one that is "Just" right for you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Who does't love pie? Just Pies makes really great ones. My favorite cream is the French Silk. It is chocolate decadence. The peach berry pie is a summertime favorite. Then there is the holiday pumpkin. Yummy. Not to mention the coconut cream or the cherry. Treat yourself.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

New favorite dessert creator. We have had several types of pies and have loved each one. Traditional and unique flavors to be found here. Well worth the trip. Will make your dessert special - for your guests or just you!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you want an out of this world dessert. I have never had any better pies (and my mom always made awesome homemade pies and cobblers)
Just make sure you preorder for the holidays.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Although I have known of its existence, I just began my love affair with Just Pies. A friend served me a piece of coconut cream pie from Just Pies. It was amazing. I went the next week and purchased a "Peach Riot" pie. Delicious! My son in law's favorite pie is banana cream. I purchased a small one for him. He is very particular about his banana cream pie. After his first two bites, he told my daughter she would not have to make the banana cream pie that he loves any more. The Just Pies one equaled the recipe she would spend hours creating.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Okay , I admit I love pie. Especially fruit pies. But my hubby does not at all. Silly man. But even he will enjoy a piece of their french silk pie. Deadly delicious. Then there is the peach berry pie. Oh bless them. The cherry pie shows up at our house when we have visitors to help me eat it. They offer a couple of different sizes. The Buckeye pie is always a hit at a tailgate party. Sigh. Now I NEED pie.