“Yummy pizza pillows ”

Giammarco's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Giammarco's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Giammarco's Italian restaurant has been offering authentic Italian cuisine like our award winning pizza and Stromboli in Westerville Ohio since 1999. We are a family owned & operated Italian restaurant that uses our age-old family recipes with only the finest and freshest ingredients available. We have catering options for all types of special occasions. Our restaurant offers off site catering as well as a private dining room for group functions. Our staff will accommodate all of your needs and special requests. Let us do all the work and let you enjoy a glass of your favorite wine or beer from our large selection. We will make your dining experience so memorable that you will keep coming back again and again. Stop by or check us out online for a complete menu and pricing options.
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and a great atmosphere. If you order the pizza pillows (which is a must) make sure you're in a group because they are so yummy they will fill you up before dinner!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My wife and I took some friends out for a late lunch while they were in town waiting to catch an airplane while on vacation. We had an assortment of foods including pizza, salads, a chicken parmesan sub sandwiches and a meat ball sub sandwich. We have often had a great dinner at Giammarco's and also purchased take out pizza too, but had never tried the lunch menu. All items were OK, but none were nearly as good as the offerings on the dinner menu.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

A very nice place - service was excellent, selection was good, prices are very reasonable - but just thought the food had that "chain like" taste, and lacked the authentic, homemade Italian taste that I really enjoy. Everyone has different opinions on what they like when it comes to Italian food, for me, it was good but not great.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband and I went for lunch a couple of months ago to Giammarco's. There were only two couple in the restaurant, we were one. I ordered a meatball sandwich and my husband ordered a hamburger, medium rare. We waited about 45 minutes for our food. When the waitress brought the hamburger, I commented that the hamburger looked a bit charred. She agreed, but left the hamburger. My husband discovered that the hamburger was extremely over-cooked; definitely NOT medium rare. A lot went wrong with this situation. Ultimately, the manager did not ask us to pay for the hamburger, only for my mediocre sandwich. This all took more than an hour and no food was consumed on the premises. This is a nice restaurant. I had expected better food and better service. Service is important to us, even more than the food.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Fantastic had a great time fabulous service great atmosphere loved to decor staff extremely nice and helpful

Date of visit: October 2016