“Always the best Chipotle Restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #78 of 156 Restaurants in Westerville
Reviewed 8 April 2016

My wife and I like the Chipotle Bowls and stop at many different sites when traveling. This is our home location and it is "always" the best! The staff is very friendly and accommodating, the food is always fresh and very tasty, the service is fast and the restaurant is clean. We had rice and beans with cheese, lettuce, and vegetables making a great meal.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Always well prepared and presented food with attentive staff. Ample parking available nearby. Consistent standards My family and I are regulars. Good value.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

You cant go wrong here. Food is fresh and more authentic than most "mexican" restaurants here in Columbus. You can also chose your favorite toppings. Something for everyone. My favorite chips, guac and hot salsa.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

My wife and I visited this Chipotle again today. We have visited several Chipotle restaurants in the USA, they are all good, but this one is consistently the best! The restaurant is very clean and orderly. The staff is consistently polite and friendly, the service is great and the food they serve is wonderful.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife and I like food at Chipotle and mostly get vegetarian bowls. We have eaten at many different Chipotle locations and find the food at this one significantly better than all the others. When possible, we always now go to this location. In addition to the food, the staff is very friendly and gives you exactly what you want. Service is quick and the restaurant is very clean and orderly.

Overall they do a great job