“Small portions”

Lomas Del Sol
Ranked #95 of 164 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Honestly the taste of the food was great, but the lunch size of their meals are smaller compared to the other restaurants. Service is lacking as well. We ordered a milk for daughter and the Styrofoam cup had a hole in it, spilling milk on the table. We asked for a new cup which our waiter seemed bothered to get us one. Clearly he saw that we had a mess on the table but never brought us more napkins.
Will think twice about going back to this place

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I eat and cook a lot of mexican style foods. When we ate here, the seating was very small and cramped. Maybe the Air conditioning was broken or we were seated too close to te kitchen, i am not sure which, but the resturant was very warm inside. We ordered things we like. But they did not have the flavors right, something was missing. We personally will not return here.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The family that owns Lomas also owns the Mexican restaurant I grew up eating. I missed the food when I moved to Westerville but was thrilled to find this! The best flautas and chimichangas, but honestly, it's all good.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Very bad service; waited for everything and had to ask for some things repeatedly. It wasn't because they were busy.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We've enjoyed our two visits to Lomas Del Sol!
Beautiful Mexican decor! Extensive menu! Fair prices!
Go,for the chicken flautas! My new favorite!!