“Wonderful burritos & tacos”
Review of Yabo's Tacos

Yabo's Tacos
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for dinner. They have new menu so we tried the tachos-tater tots with queso, bacon & crema. Good but needed some salt, which could not be found! I enjoyed a taco salad with grilled fish. It was flavorful & light with a tasty house vinegrette dressing. My husband had the bodacious burrito & commented on how good it was. I also got a Margarita that was happy hour priced at just $4 & was good & strong;)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Again, strictly my opinion but was disappointed after reading such great reviews, and driving 20 minutes out of my way to try. The guacamole was great but the bodacious burrito was small and lacked seasoning in the meat. Left still feeling hungry.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

There is a running/bike path behind here that I have thousands of miles on. When you pass this place on foot or bike it smells wonderful. Finally stopped in July of 2017. Unpretentious place. Counter Service and plenty of room with a full bar. Everything was good, will stop when we are in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Mexican Restaurant, Westerville has very few. Nice Patio, Bar looked friendly Service good.... food just OK. We'll give them another chance.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We dropped by for a quick bite. Being from California we know good Mexican food.
First off the counter girl never heard of carne asada and had no idea what it was.
Next I ordered a simple bean and cheese burrito, what showed up was a tomato, rice and lettuce burrito. My son couldn't finish his tacos.
Very poor excuse for good Mexican food!