“Fish and Chips were great!”

Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 171 Restaurants in Westerville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Rusty Bucket is a casual American restaurant and tavern, a gathering place where people come to share laughter, smiles, and great conversation over food that makes everyone happy. Satisfying and familiar, the menu is classic American fare, thoughtfully prepared from scratch by each location's Executive Chef. Cocktails are considered a craft, made-to-order by highly-skilled bartenders. From barrel to glass, no short cuts are taken with the carefully selected beer list. The perfect draft is guaranteed. Join us for lunch, grab a drink after work, bring the kids for dinner - we've got a seat for you!
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I got the fish and chips and was very satisfied. The fries were excellent, well seasoned and thick. I was a little too eager to eat the fish and burned my mouth a bit. It was very good, but just be careful and wait a little while before eating.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a decent restaurant with good food at a reasonable price. Lots of choices and they make things special because of my allergies. Overall a good hang out with friends and family for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food is very good. They do the best version of the old 55 salad around. I get mine with the blackened salmon. Throw some shrimp and you're done.

Good restaurant!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We placed our order, and it seemed to be a long time before we got our food. I ordered the taco salad, and it was probably the lamest taco salad I've ever had. Lots of lettuce, a few peppers, and a little bit of chopped tomatoes on a flat, crispy tortilla. If there was anything else, it wasn't memorable. Our waitress was pleasant and efficient, and I don't think the food delay was her fault. Everybody else in my group thought their food was good, so there you go.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Was in town to visit some childhood friends and this was the location we met at. Server was fantastic, and very attentive. I highly recommend the roasted carrots. We decided to get them as an appetizer, which evidently most people do not do....they were spectacular. The chicken on my salad was overcooked; however, the dressing and salad toppings made up for that. Overall was a positive experience.