Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$138
Expedia.comUS$138
Agoda.comUS$138
All reviews beautiful hotel concierge lounge an avid traveler contemporary decor front desk hotel staff would definitely stay here again the entire hotel fire pit beds were comfortable walk in shower breakfast buffet centerville columbus lobby platinum marriotts
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020

I stayed here for a weekend trip with my husband to Columbus. We usually stay at the Hilton at Easton when we are in this area, but decided to give the Polaris area a try. The staff at this hotel was very kind, explained all covid rules and regulations and were happy to help.

The business center was nice to use to quickly print a shipping label I had forgotten I needed, and unlike some other Renaissance hotels, was super easy to use without needing a code to print.

We had a quick breakfast at the hotel the next morning and it was above average for a hotel breakfast. All in all, I'd return again for sure!

Date of stay: September 2020
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear claram572,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. I’m glad you found our location convenient, amenities pleasant, and staff friendly. We look forward to being your new hotel of choice when in the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

I love the ocean, but I am in the midwest so what if you could get the salt water pool and absolutely best clean, top facilities, great food, drinks and people in hospitality in the world at the same time it's a no brainer...I saw today why it works so well that Kim, Hames, Doug, Jon, Kate, Kate and more perform so at high level just look at the head guy he Ralph does it all and a great leader that shows the way with recognition of team makes this property one that I travel 1.5 hours out of my way to visit....

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ralph Mordocco, General Manager at Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear sidjack1,

Welcome back! Thanks for your time in reviewing your experience. It’s encouraging to know you have enjoyed our service and amenities. Your recommendation is appreciated; our associates work hard to provide a pleasant stay. We are humbled to be your hotel of choice and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

I am an avid traveler, particularly Marriotts which in my opinion, expe⁹rience, and trained customer expectation is THE BEST.....but this property speaks to a standard that you will see as to quality of bldg, elevators, beds, everything including a
salt water pool but when you combine it with absolutely the most fantastic Marriott trained staff that bend to always delight and exceed expectation.. I think they like seeing customer smiles as compensation, lol but it always like a vacation whether it's one or days it feels like a week....thanks team...Kim, Doug, James, Janna, Jon, and

Trip type: Travelled solo

Scj2016

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. Our team is always excited to help our guest enjoy the many attributes our Modern Lake House Themed RenaIssance Hotel in Westerville, Ohio has to offer. We take great pride in our service and well appointed design that brings a local nautical vibe from Alum Creek and the Hoover Reservoir to life in our hotel. We are excited you are enjoying your visits to Westerville while a guest of ours at the Renaissance. Can’t wait to serve you again soon.

All the best

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

I seriously can’t rave enough about this hotel. It was opened in 2018 and looks very modern and clean. The staff throughout the hotel were very friendly. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were so nice it makes you almost not want to leave the room at all. The food also tasted really good! Not to mention you’re a 10-15 minute Uber ride from tons of restaurants, shopping. I have no complaints and will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MeganC1020
Ralph Mordocco, General Manager at Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Dear MeganC1020

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your feedback and experience from your recent stay at the Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share great comments about your experience throughout the hotel and restaurant. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2020

We checked in on Sunday and the gentlemen at the front desk were very welcoming!! The hotel was clean and had Hand sanitizer In several spots in the lobby!! The room was beautiful I loved the decor!! We had the pool to ourselves which was a bonus!! The location was convenient, quiet, and safe! We will be back!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coco320
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear Coco320,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments with us and other travelers. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your birthday stay. Your review serves as encouragement to our team who strive to provide memorable guest experiences. Thank you for staying with us; there is no better compliment than a return visit!