“Amazing place”

The Wise Owl
Ranked #45 of 212 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My first experience at The Wise Owl was New Years and it was a great time. Both the owner and the workers were awesome. Customer service at its finest.
Since New Years I've been a second time for a surprise birthday party for my friend and the setup and the service was too notch. Will with out a doubt be going back and I recommend if you can, check it out.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We went to The Wise Owl Wine Bar for a Retirement Party. It was perfect! They have a limited selection of tapas, but everything was tasty and the presentation was gorgeous. The wine selection was great too!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We've been looking for a replacement since WG closed at bridgewater falls. This seems to fit the bill. Cozy space. The music was really good! The wine list is large. Our waitress was knowledgeable and recommended nice new wines to try. I know it's a wine bar, but a larger craft beer selection would be nice. All in all, great evening!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

If you want a nice quiet spot with great service to unwind after a long day then The Wise Owl is just the place.
Nice wine selection, good music, great atmosphere and tapas style food. Didn't come for the food came for a good glass of wine and great service and it delivered!!
Will be back next time in town.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I have to say up front I have a hard time paying restaurant prices for wine as I have a solid collection of wines at home. My wife and I stopped here recently and had a very nice time, but our wine was just ok. I am giving it 4 stars as it had live music that was very good and had a nice atmosphere. We did not try the food. At points in the evening it got very loud as there seemed to be a lot of regulars that knew each other. Again a nice place to hang out and have a glass of wine.

1  Thank matthew c