“Try Sultan family meal for 4”

Sultan's Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Hands down one of the best restaurants in Cincinnati area. Best choice is Sultan family meal which is basically a mixed grill. Comes in several options. Go for the bigger one which is for 4 people. ~$65. If you are big eaters you better add more food. The regular chicken kabab and adana chicken kabab are perfect.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My wife and I love to go to this restaurant for dinner. Serving sizes are decent size and the food has always been great. Their Special Baklava is out of this world. They don't always have it, but boy, is it worth it when they do.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I've tried sultan restaurant several times it's really good turkish food with good varieties to choose from. I love their salmon but my complain is that each time I go I notice that the portion of tjhe salmon gets smaller. But overall it's a good restaurant

Reviewed 18 June 2018

First rate hummus, grape leaves, and pita bread. Attentive service, quiet and plush atmosphere, yet reasonable prices. Excellent doner kebab and adana kebab. Baklava is as good as it comes.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

You might not think you could get quality Mediterranean food in the suburbia of West Chester, but if you have not been to Sultan's you MUST give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

We went in for a quick bite and were exceptionally pleased with the service, quality of the food, as well as its taste and preparation. I saw Bob S' review of the baba gaunish and I was wary to try it, but it is my favorite. Mine tasted spot on and I am hoping that his was the exception to the rule. Give it a try again Bob! I really liked the smokey flavor which I expect from the dish. Also mine was not watery. It stuck well to the pita bread.

We tried a baba as part of their combination platter. We also sampled the hummus, stuffed grape leaves and Piyaz. I was not familiar with Piyaz which is white beans
mixed with tomatoes, parsley, and red bell peppers. At Sultan's it is served with the chef’s special dressing. We also added an order of falafel, which really impressed me because of their size and taste.

We always have baklava as dessert at Middle Eastern restaurants if it is available. Before leaving our table our waiter asked us if we had every had Turkish tea, we had not (my wife is a tea lover) and he brought us a cup. We had two more servings.

The other reason I liked our server is that he kept control of some of the younger guests who were there. Big family having dinner in the front room and some of the kids were getting a bit edgy. He politely, but firmly asked them to sit down and not run around. Old School Discipline-Boom!

Gotta try the dinners next time. The many kabobs that passed our table made my mouth water. Cant wait to go back.