“Wonderful”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Service, food, atmosphere, value was terrific. Don't know how big an appetite the complainers have, but it was MORE than enough food for a normal human being.

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We found aladdins far better. Server was friendly but not overly helpful or knowledgeable regarding menu items. He had no recommendations, he told us everything was good. Not the case in our selections.

Cincinnati, OH
“Delish food but....”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Have read many positive reviews of this restaurant in the town where I live so I couldn't wait to go. We thought the food was delicious BUT the portions were so tiny we actually laughed when the waiter brought one of the plates out - we literally thought it was a joke. My friend ordered the stuffed cabbage for lunch which was $8.95. There were two small rolls on the plate - each the size of a woman's thumb - and that was it. No rice, no salad, no nuttin' but two small rolls. It looked like pretend doll food - that's how small the food was on the plate. The stuffed cabbage was delicious but $4.50 each for two tiny rolls? Seriously? I would probably give this place another try because the hummus was so divine but I'm never thrilled with a restaurant that makes me feel like I'm getting ripped off, no matter how tasty the food is.

• Visited August 2011
Orlando
“Great Turkish Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

How lucky West Chester is to have such a restaurant. Having spent much time in Turkey, I thought this restaurant was an authentic Turkish experience. Food was fresh and good. The waiter was friendly and attentive as expected from a real Turkish waiter. When in the area, will drive out of my way to eat here again.

• Visited August 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to eat here again!”
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Our party shared the Sultan Salad, the Cabbage Rolls and the Adana Kebab. All were delicious!!! The service was wonderful - friendly and timely.

• Visited June 2011