“Cakes, cupcakes, brownies, et al.”
Review of Ele Cake Co.

Ele Cake Co.
Reviewed 24 February 2017

´Tis a grand February day.

Following our visit to El Mesón, my wife requires a visit to nearby Elé Cake Company. Elé Cake Company reminds us of a similar Williamsburg, Virginia property.

We like that Elé Cake Company offers abundant parking.

Elé Cake Company offers a breakfast, coffee bar, and lunch menu. In general, we find the ambience, service, and products of Elé Cake Company to very superior.

Elé Cake Company is a very large business, and the displays and display cases are a delight to view.

My wife is pleased with her selection of Buckeyes, brownies, and eclairs.

The tariff is appropriate for the fare.

1  Thank SavantIII_11

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This bakery has changed names over the years but it has been around as long as I can remember. The buttercream is legendary. Over the years I would say I am not as impressed with the actual cake as I use to be and the prices are pretty high for what you get.

1  Thank Char D
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped by ele cake co in w carrollton on the way home. Picked up a cake and a couple of eclairs
They forgot to fill the eclairs. Who forgets that. They were completely hollow.
They claim to have buttercream. It isn't buttercream. There is no butter in the place. A very bad clone of Woody's.

1  Thank cortez2010
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I have ordered many cakes from this company, and have visited this location several times for lunch. It is usually very slow. Today was the worst yet - I waited in line for 15 minutes to place a lunch order. One cashier had been carrying on a long, drawn out conversation with a customer beyond the order information while several people waited, and another cashier came out from a back room and took a person, out of order, before me. I walked out. I talked to the manager moments later by phone who assured me she would use this a a "teaching tool" but no resolution or accommodation for me. I think the entire company needs customer service training. I do not plan to return for the bistro or the bakery.

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The best buttercream icing I have ever had. We always get 1 dozen cupcakes. 6 chocolate and 6 vanilla with buttercream icing. The brownies are amazing too. Very rich. Goes great with a big glass of milk. We have ordered birthday cakes and a graduation cake. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They always do a great job on the cakes.