All reviews friendly accommodating staff cinnamon rolls home depot visit family quiet area excellent place to stay room was clean easy access nice pool business center definitely stay here again a great stay courthouse pillows midwest
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The Holiday Inn Express in Washington Courthouse is an excellent place to stay in Ohio. Very friendly staff especially Summer. My family and I were visiting Ohio to find family graves and it was ideally located in between towns we were visiting. Clean, comfortable rooms and very quiet. Located away from shops and restaurants but very easy access.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nebtraveler812
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in a quiet area away from traffic, but convenient to retail and restaurants. Nice sized rooms which were clean and comfortable. Breakfast well stocked and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Well done folks!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JimDeb2015
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel is about 10 miles off RT 71, but it is such a nice place it was worth the extra 10 minute drive. My only gripe was the hotel address wasn’t recognized by my GPS, so I called and was told to input 300 Depot Drive to get me there (the address of Home Depot across the street). This must be a new facility as there was no evidence of anything worn out. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the room was everything you would expect from Holiday Inn. Very clean, quiet, great TV and channels, big bathroom, and good food nearby with several choices for dinner. I will easily stay here again in my travels when my drive time / direction worked out the same.

Room Tip: I'm sure most rooms are very good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roy P
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We traveled from the Midwest to the east coast and back over the past week. Stayed at several hotels during the trip. This Holiday Inn Express was the best place we stayed on the entire trip. It is very clean. The employees are friendly and the beds and pillows are very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because our usual hotel was full. We will pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was. Andrew at the front desk was very peasant when we called late at night to check on rooms.

Our room was clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was a total surprise. My husband is on a carb free diet and we usually cannot eat the standard free breakfast fare. But there were numerous options for him. Plenty of options but they also tasted fantastic!

Google maps took us "the back roads" to get here. Route 35 would have been so much easier. Pool water looked cloudy. But all in all a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple