All reviews friendly accommodating staff cinnamon rolls home depot visit family quiet area excellent place to stay room was clean easy access nice pool business center definitely stay here again a great stay courthouse pillows midwest
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I am more impressed each time we stay here. I have always said that the people are what makes a place special. Manager, Jeff Lister greeted us upon arrival and made sure everything was nice for our stay. Summer Hanson. She helped us make last minute reservations at a reasonable rate and hugged us and offered condolences to our family on our recent loss when we arrived. I so look forward to seeing her each time we come. Each of the employees seems to enjoy what they do. The breakfasts each morning are good. The food is much better than any that are usually included with your stay. I am sorry I didn't get the name of the person who gets the breakfast ready each day. She is so nice and puts up with all the people who are usually rushing her because they think it should be ready even earlier.
Housekeeping does an awesome job. Everything is clean throughout the hotel.
Thanks also to Rhonda and Shandie. Sorry we didn't get to see you more during our stay.
It is always nice to visit with family but it is even nicer to have a place at the end of the day to relax and recharge for the next day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Quick, efficient check in, friendly front desk staff.
Room 101 at the end of the hall near the side entrance, heard no noise from the hallway or guests coming and going. Room was large, bed comfy, everything was clean, plenty of towels.
Nice selection of complimentary breakfast items. Keurig coffee machine in your room.
Will definitely return when in town visiting family.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chs80
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Needed to stay here due to being out of town and needing to come to address a family emergency. As soon as i met the staff, I knew i made a good choice. They made sure i had everything i needed in my room. They gave me directions and guidance to every question i had about the local town.
Breakfast was better than just regular hotel. My favorite was the free open coffee bar 24/7. All amenities in the room. Didn't need much but my clothes.
These staff members are local and knew how to guide many folks to the places they were looking for. Best experience i had in WCH.

Room Tip: Staff truly know where to put you. They even have lovely honeymoon style suites.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly G
Reviewed 7 September 2016

In Washington Court House, OH, as you make a turn on the main highway, you see
in the midst of a huge cornfield a three-story Holiday Inn in all its splendor. This property is indeed a gem and should be the "poster child" for every Holiday Inn Express.
In every respect the Inn exceeded our expectations and, at the superb breakfast, we
discovered the reason: Jeff Lister, a highly professional, courteous and guest friendly
general manager. And this extends to the other personnel who were unfailingly helpful and responsive. Worth booking for theexperience.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swordfisher2
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Easy check in and the room was very nice. It was a suite. Included a fridge and microwave. The hot breakfast was delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only negative was some of the other guests were noisy in the hallways after midnight into the wee hours of the night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family