“Thursday is prime rib night”
Review of Sunrise Inn

Sunrise Inn
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: The Sunrise Inn in downtown Warren is known for its delicious and reasonably priced Old World and specialty pizzas. Our banquet rooms and carry-out party packages ensure we accommodate all of your dining needs. Full bar and daily specials available!
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Our friends took us to this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised by the quanity and quality of the food for such a reasonable price! The prime rib was done right, the spaghetti was good and a little on the sweet side for sauce, the bread was fresh as was the salad. The only complaint my husband had was that the waitress didn't tell him about the burgers! An order went by and the burger was huge, taking up most of the plate. Next time---. The dining room off to the side was a little chilly but the room with the bar was quite a bit warmer. The desserts looked scrumptious but we were all so full. Definitely a good place to eat.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

GF and I dined here with a close friend who recommended it, mostly because of the $11 Prime Rib special that they offer on Thursdays and Sundays. We all got the special. GF and I like rare, and our companion likes medium. All were cooked exactly correctly, and the portion is very generous. I didn't ask the ounce weight, but I brought a good amount of the meal home, after having plenty to eat at the table. The meal comes with a generous salad (I had blue cheese, and it was very good), mashed potatoes, and vegetable (corn and red peppers in this case). The restaurant is pleasant, not ostentatious or trendy, straightforward, well-lit, and clean. Parking is almost absurdly easy. We parked in the street right in front of the door. Service was prompt and courteous. The menu is huge and varied, and they have a wild array of burger options. If I lived closer to Warren, I would be a serious regular customer here. I recommend you give it a try if you are looking for a reliable place, good food, at an outstanding value.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great local spot for good food at a great price. Staff is great. For breakfast the sausage patty is actually a hoagie patty.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We were staying overnight in Warren and wanted pasta to provide carbs between two charity bike rides. The hotel recommended this and this was close so we went although skeptical (were we wrong!). I am a pasta lover and I have high standards and wow did they meet them. This is a bar, small restaurant atmosphere with pasta for a starred restaurant. I had the cajun chicken alfredo - perfectly al dente as requested - so tasty, lots of chicken. My husband had the lasagna and was delighted. He also loved the large portions. They were popular with the locals for the pizza also. What a delight. We'll be back when in the area next year!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Always can count on a good meal an great service. Pizza fantastic, wings are big an good. Consistant an great prices. Far better then any food chain.

Been to Sunrise Inn? Share your experiences!