“Faster than Fairlawn”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in Wadsworth
Reviewed 17 November 2016

If you live inbetween Wadsworth & Fairlawn pick this Chipotle The service is much faster here and workers actually make an effort to move the line along, contrary to the Fairlawn location.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I have been to this store several times and at dinner the line is long...but moves quickly. It can be a little unnerving to choose what you want quickly.

However now that I know what I like I use a phone app to place my order. Then I simply go right to register and pay. Food has always been hot and ready. Always take good home to eat as it's moist and busy there

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I come here a lot & we LOVE Chipotle! We've NEVER had any issues with getting sick! We get the Steak Burrito, double wrapped, (sometimes double) white rice, pinto beans, tomatoes, I get medium salsa, he gets a lot of hot salsa, corn and lettuce. So good! Oh & can't forget the chips :)

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

This store is Well staffed. Lots of help that speak English and work fast with a smile. Clean This sore is well run. Signs posted for items out of and back in stock

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Chipotle is generally a great place for a quick, filling, healthy meal. This location can be hit-or-miss, though. Sometimes, the portions are ample - considering the price, they should be. I usually try to get two meals out of a burrito bowl, but sometimes, the portion of meat is, frankly, skimpy or a request for beans results in a drizzle down the middle, not a spoonful. Sometimes a bag of their tortilla chips is pretty full and, other times, there are noticeably fewer chips. Likewise, the iced tea dispenser and, often, one or two of the carbonated beverage flavors are out - no label to warn diners. If you can be flexible with your choices and aren't too picky, a filling meal is here, but when dinner for two can run $20, a more consistent experience would be nice.