Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
SAVE US$6
HIExpress.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
getaroom.comUS$143
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

Horrible customer service! We were left with less than 25 squares of toilet paper. Front desk staff was rude and not helpful. Everything closed due to COVID but nobody could communicate to us. The manager told us we should have mad ourselves aware of the laws. Clearly not her role to provide customer service. Worst beds I have ever slept on. I am a top tier with Marriott and Hilton and this is clearly a prime example of stick with the brands that treat their guests right. This was not the only hotel I stayed at during covid and while they would like to blame that on why they could not provide service I call laziness. Concerned about covid and we were one of 5 rooms that night but we were placed next door to one of the other 5 rooms. What a joke. Stay far away from this place!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Wadsworth44281, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Dear LyndiB, We could not find you registered as our hotel guest. As an award winning hotel, we are here for you and will definitely provided the best customer service possible! Knowing the well being of our guests is paramount, we have reviewed our already stringent brand standards and amended them to include the CDC, state and local guidelines for operating under the COVID -19. We look forward having you as a guest and please stay safe during your travels!

Reviewed 18 November 2019

Room was clean, bed comfortable, breakfast was good, coffee was excellent. Front desk personal were efficient and friendly. I would definitely stay here again. We did hear running noices from room in floor above us. Seemed to last quite a while before it stopped.

Date of stay: November 2019
Wadsworth44281, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

We appreciate your kind works and glad you will definitely stay again with us! So sorry, for the noise from the other guest!

Reviewed 24 August 2019

I asked for a quiet room and got one on the ground floor. The room was comfortable and very clean, and well updated wifi and many additional plugs. We got there early enough to be able to take a good walk in the area during daylight -- and it was very safe and comfortable to do so! I can't fail to note that we were there on a weekend, and Cindy (& Carol) were a great hustling team with the busy breakfast group!

Room tip: Ask to stay in the FRONT side, which is AWAY from traffic!
Date of stay: August 2019
Wadsworth44281, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2019

We are glad to hear you were "Very Pleased" with your stay! Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

We booked the Wadsworth Holiday Inn Express for one night while visiting family in the area. After a long drive we were checked in quickly, and found our room was clean and had many recent updates. The beds were nice and comfortable and the bathroom was clean and fresh. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and provided just what we needed for a quick bite to eat before leaving. We had stayed at this hotel many years ago when it was fairly new, and it seems the owners and management are keeping everything well maintained and up to date. One suggestion for anyone who is a light sleeper, when reserving your room ask for a room in the back of the hotel as it is fairly close to Interstate 76 and our front facing room did have some road noise. But a very good stay for us and we would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wadsworth44281, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Thank you for sharing a "Very Good Stay"! As an award winning hotel, we appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed 21 July 2019

Terrible experience, awful customer service. I specifically asked if I could pay cash when I reserved the room. I was told I only needed a card on file for incidentals. When we got there I was told I needed a card authorized for the full amount of the room. The room I booked said it sleeps 5. It was 2 queen beds so I assumed it had a pull out couch or something. NO! Just two beds and not even a chair. How is that supposed to sleep 5 people? Never stay at one of these hotels. Bad service, misinformation on-line and the smallest pool ever!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wadsworth44281, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

As an award winning hotel, it is heartbreaking to read your review. We appreciate your feedback and will review your comments with the hotel staff.