Quality Inn(Upper Sandusky)
US$81
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stayed four nights. Everything nice and clean except for a couple of spots on the bedspread. Everything in working order, clean bathroom and comfortable bed. The front desk was extremely responsive. Indoor pool a nice touch, vending and ice machines always worked. I did worry about children using the hot waffle iron in unsupervised breakfast room. Microwavable waffles might be better.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank caroles581
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Although the manager, Angie was gracious and very helpful, this property needs some TLC.
The furniture and linens are worn and could be replaced, especially the towels and pillows. The TV barely had any channels that worked. If you do stay here stay on the side opposite the highway entrance as it will be much quieter. Breakfast offerings were terrible even the coffee. If you are used to Hampton Inns--you will be very disappointed

Room Tip: Stay on side of hotel away from highway entrance as it will be quieter.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I was lucky to find this wonderful hotel. I was having a little trouble with my truck while passing through heading east on Hwy 30 and Trip Advisor reviewers recommended the hotel. Nice, clean, modern facility with indoor pool and excellent breakfast. Will stop here on my next trip through central Ohio!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Hudwin
Reviewed 28 February 2017

When we got there the pool was very dirty on the bottom. When we looked at breakfast times in the book in the room (which was different than the times the front desk told us) when I got to breakfast at 9:30 which the book said!, the milk was expired, everything was put away, raw bacon in the fridge and she brought me another milk that had the expiration date that day. We wanted to stay another night but they wouldn't work with us and match the price of the competitor in the town, so we left that day.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hannahbU3811WC
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised when staying here. My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding in the nearby small town of Upper Sandusky Ohio and this hotel was one of only a couple nearby. After reading other reviews , we close the Royalton to recommend to our out of town friends and family. The rates were very good, the staff extremely helpful and friendly, and the rooms clean and a decent size. I would not hesitate to recommend the Royalton Inn to anyone. My only recommendation would be for more variety of food for the free breakfast buffet but for the price, I'm not complaining.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family