“Consistently Going Downhill; Today's Carryout Order Incomplete”
Review of Rancho Allegre

Rancho Allegre
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Today I had a courier deliver an order from Rancho Alegre. They didn't give him 2 things I had ordered (a drink and a side of verde sauce). The last time I got carryout, I picked it up myself and when I walked in and told them I had an order waiting, the girl at the front told me I didn't. She said they had no carryout orders on the system. I asked her to please check in back (in the kitchen). She did and came back with my order immediately. The time before that when I got carryout, it was also delivered by courier, and he gave me what seemed to be a lot of food. Turns out they gave him my order and someone else's (unfortunately it doesn't keep as leftovers and therefore was thrown out). I want to like this place but there's too many issues to keep spending my money here. They also don't have it together enough to be able to handle the couriers that work with them.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Food was good and seem authentic Mexican. I had the Queso Fundido which was a good starter and tasted great. Then the Steak Fundido and a top-shelf Margarita. Overall it was a very pleasant meal. Had to wait a bit for a drink refill, but it was not a big deal.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My family was visiting Upper Arlington and we needed a place that would accommodate 12 of us with 5 under 9 years old and two 2 year olds. They did it. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. I would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Our family went for dinner at Rancho Allegre the first night of our Columbus, Ohio trip and we enjoyed our dinner. Our server was great although some of the food was brought in way to early for my wife while my dinner and my daughter has not arrived. The strange thing though that while it was a Mexican theme restaurants not a single Mexican song was played at the restaurant. Desserts were great. Overall though, we enjoyed the dinner and the time chatting with our waiter.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We go here frequently and have always enjoyed the food. The service is generally quick and the price is right. We love the queso dip with chips. Many of their chicken dishes are tasty as well. The restaurant has always seemed clean. We've never had any issues.