“Flavorful breakfast ”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant at the advice of my daughter who attends John Carroll university. The breakfast is made from wholesome ingredients but more importantly the food is delicious. We are from Erie and we will make it a point of stopping here for breakfast everytime while visiting my daughter. Wish we had a breakfast restaurant like this in Erie.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

It is great to get an awesome meal with some great service. Never a bad meal. Love the omelette and the trifecta. Use the app it save time. To check in.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I visit this place as often as I can because service is great and the food is even better. I love this place.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Have been to some First Watches in Fla; this one continues the tradition & worth returning to. Always for breakfast; great variety on menu. Good sized portions for all. My husband, regularly, gets the Tri-fecta -1 huge pancake (or waffle), 2 eggs & his choice of meat wast pork sausage. I had the traditional: 2 eggs, turkey sausage, great grilled potatoes with wee bits of well fried onion & exceptional multigrain bread, thick sliced. Lots of omelets, & other offerings. We'll go to this one again, for sure.

Date of visit: September 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thanks for the great review, Diane! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the variety our menu has to offer and that you enjoyed your meal as well. We can't wait to see you and your husband again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Yum! We have visited many First Watch locations, and this one is our favorite! Service is friendly, portion sizes are perfect, and coffee is delicious! Be aware that the pancakes are huge!

Date of visit: August 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and experienced excellent service as well. We hope to see you again soon!