See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Staff very friendly. We have been staying for several months for work. We are away from home & family a lot so a friendly smile says a lot. Our favorite is Ashley who greets you with a smile when you walk through the door. Lobby and rooms always kept clean! Breakfast is a plus too to start your day. The hotel is near plenty of fast food places which make the stay better when arriving late. Much respect to our housekeepers too dealing with all our mud we drag in. Pleasant stay.

Room tip: Breakfast, Free WiFi, Fridge, Microwaves
Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PipelinerGuy4Days
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in nice town clean overall for an older building. My room was next to ice machine but I heard no noise very quiet all night. The light over my sink was not working otherwise the room was well appointed updated bathroom and fresh paint. The front desk staff were top notch super friendly. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This hotel was a Best Western, so it doesn't look like a regular Red Roof. The room was clean and comfortable. Yes if you really study the room it was older and needed updating, but the bed was super comfortable, everything worked and it was clean with no smell anywhere. It was nice to have breakfast offered as well. It was all a very nice experience after driving many miles.

Room tip: I have a dog and had a first floor corner room, it was perfect as there is grass areas all around for a quick trip out.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wanderingk9s
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We stayed here for one night driving thru cchecks employee was very polite and friendly, room was very clean but small no problems was very impressed with the TV in rooms never seen a TV in motel with features like they had. In the morning we went to the free continental breakfast and was very impressed with how clean and organized they were, I never seen a small place like this use real China for everything even regular silverware,, napkins and table clothes would stay there when ever I pass this way again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ppompura
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We have stayed here over the years before it was a Red Roof and in the past few years it had REALLY gone down hill. Dirty, noisy, mess up in reservations. We vowed after the last stay we would never go back. Fast forward a year and now it is a Red Roof (Previously Best Western) We thought maybe we would try it again because of the price and closeness to our event. Well... you can't just throw a coat of paint on it and expect things to be better. We ended up getting moved to another room because ours was not only FILTHY (Carpet was stained, and had not been vacuumed) Ants crawling on the vanity, and a previous guests items were behind the bed/night stand. The second room was a little better ( but still an issue with bugs.. flying gnats) and had been recently painted and updated. I have to say though that the carpet is still the same from over 10 years of staying here. I seriously think that if you are going to re open as another business.. you need to start over and go from the ground up.

Room tip: Second floor rooms seem to be newly updated
Date of stay: October 2016