“Just Plain Good Pizza”

Gionino's Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 51 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Used a groupon to check the place out. It is some of the best Pizza in the area. It is a carryout location and the team members are very friendly! We will be back

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I bought a Groupon for this place for our trip to Cleveland.. I figured we would stop on the way there for lunch. It is my fault for not investigating further but when we arrived we didn't realize that you couldn't sit down and eat your food there.. So we ordered our pizza and ate it in the car. It was pretty good, however very greasy. They had a decent menu and the person that waited on us was very friendly. If I went back, I would probably try something different on the menu.

1  Thank nikkielynn07
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We love the fried chicken and Jo Jo's! The chicken is meaty, not greasy and piping hot when it is delivered to your door. Their salads are very good too.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This is my first, DELIVERY review. Marketing pays off. I was first introduced to GIONINOs when someone delivered flyers of their place with special deals. And I’m not sure I’m being correct, but, on special days, they gave you two for one. And they offered a free pizza with the purchase of other things. This was about a couple of years ago. Since then my wife has gone to Gionino’s for food to bring home. This time, not in the mood to go out, my wife eats pizza, I don’t. I ordered pizza for her, and wings and a salad for me. This actually beats the drive through, because you don’t have to even budge to get a meal, and you are not preparing it yourself. They were courteous on the phone, AND the delivery young man, smiled when he got a tip. We don’t usually have food delivered, but this turned out excellent.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I've never had a bad pizza from Gionino's, The staff is very friendly and the pizza is always ready when ordered.

Been to Gionino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!