“Fantastic Pizza and Spectacular Service. ”

Master Pizza of Twinsburg OH
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped here for dinner as we were staying in town for the night. We were greeted by one of the owners who was super attentive and helpful with suggestions. The Papadew Punch pizza was amazing. We will be back next time we're in town.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Very responsive to emails when website or phones were down, quick turn around time and delivery to our office. We order from there weekly now, our new favorite pizza!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We love the philly ranch me and my wife get it just about every week some times twice a week owners highly recognized as a member of the usa pizza team in many international competitions

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We've been getting pizza and sides from here at the office. Very good taste and good quality items. Too far from home to have them there though.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Can a vegan-leaning, lactose intolerant couple find a great pizza in Twinsburg? We ordered a veggie deluxe and held the cheese. 35 minutes later a very nice delivery guy was at our doorstep delivering a delicious thin crust pizza loaded with vegetables. We ordered the large thinking we'd have leftovers to enjoy the next day. Not happening. My lactose intolerant husband was so pleased to find a dairy-free crispy crust he inhaled it all, leaving only a few slices for me. We will be adding this number to speed dial!

1  Thank Frugaltraveler100