“Quick dinner and drinks”

Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SR 82 & I-480
Description: Welcome to Blue Canyon Kitchen *Tavern. Escape with us. We make it oh-so easy. You simply can't help but leave behind your day-to-day concerns upon entering the Blue Canyon. Perched atop a sandstone bluff overlooking the splendor of far-reaching woodlands, our restaurant is built like no other. Designed in the style of the grand lodges found in America's great national parks, it's a rustic yet elegant dining destination. Hand-hewn cedar logs are complimented by soaring cathedral ceilings and great fieldstone fireplaces. Walls of glass provide dramatic views through hills and valley, offording a clear vantage point clear across the Summit County landscape. It's simply the perfect point of presentation for the creative American Cooking talents of our Culinary Team.Sit back. Relax. Chat. Laugh. The Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern affords you the ability to be yourself. Our dining rooms can be grand, yet cozy. Sink in and savor the enviornment around you. Magnificent paintings capture the splendor of the great outdoors. Antler chandeliers cast soft lighting on the bold colors throughout. You're sure to feel right at home in a world both earthy and eclectic, embracing your every attitude, whether it is for casual quick bite or a night of discriminating dining. The menu features "creative American cooking" a unique melting pot of tastes - bold and unpretentious, that combine ethnic flavors with cherished classic dishes. Escape with us, and make the Blue Canyon Dining Vacation Experience your very own.
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is located in front of the Hilton Garden Inn. It's a very rustic looking restaurant with wood everywhere. The staff has all been friendly and I haven't had any issues with service yet. My favorite dish is the salmon, if you're a fan you should try it. The lobster bisque used to be really good here but something has changed and it's not really worth it anymore. Regardless that's the only dish to skip, everything else is pretty good!

Date of visit: July 2015
Blue C, Social Media Manager at Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Hello Mr_BeenThereDoneThat,

we wanted to thank you for your 4 star rating and review of Blue Canyon Kitchen *Tavern. The salmon is delicious, great choice, and we are very proud of our lobster bisque, so we appreciate your feedback. We definitely look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Great menu with many choices. The food is very good and the service is caring and professional. The overall decor and design is very pleasing and comfortable and a meal their is a very pleasant event.

Date of visit: May 2016
Blue C, Social Media Manager at Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Hello Paul H.,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and recognizing the detail in our decor, service and food. We are very proud of our Blue Canyon Family and we are proud to provide exceptional customer service to our customers such as yourself. Please come visit us soon, even if it's just a quiet drink on our patio.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Coming home on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, I was trying to think of a good place to ring in summer. I discovered the Blue Canyon had opened their Patio this past Wednesday and so the choice was made. Upon arrival, my wife and I found the parking lot almost completely full and were going to pass on by. Luckily, we parked, walked up to the Patio hostess, and were immediately seated. Our new menu selections were spectacular: crusted trout poboy, smoky brisket tacos, and a cold beet salad. Top thst of with one of their big s'mores with a huge homemade marshmallow (with the perfect charred bits). The perfect start to summer!

Date of visit: May 2016

Hi Don,

thank you very much for your 5 star review and choosing Blue Canyon to start your Memorial Day weekend. Your choices from the menu to have on the menu were perfect, and we can't wait to have you back Don!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I had the cedar plank salmon which was excellent. Service was very good, atmosphere was higher class yet comfortable. Dress was mainly business casual. Prices were comparable to the food on the menu. Overall, a very nice experience.

Date of visit: September 2015

Hello grandmadarski,

we wanted to reach out and thank you for your 4 star rating and review. We hope to see you back soon for drinks on the patio!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My (adult) daughter and I live very close to this restaurant and have been here many, many times since it first opened. I have eaten here with large parties, smaller dinner parties and just couples. This time my daughter and I were just dressed casually so we requested a seat in the bar area. They seated us at a table in the corner and we waited and waited and waited for someone to acknowledge us. Probably 15 minutes later the waiter came over and from that moment forward, treated us like 2 women who weren't going to tip him well. This is a white tablecloth restaurant! He didn't offer us dinner, he was surprised that we wanted to order dinner. He didn't offer us drinks, we had to catch him running by to get those drinks. My bread plate had butter or bean spread all over the bottom of it and I never got an apology. He swiped the dish off the table and returned with a clean plate without wiping the table off. We ordered the Tavern Burgers. I requested mustard which I had to ask for several times. It finally arrived in an opened, single use jar (the kind you get from room service). When I brought to his attention that it was opened, he said they do not consider them single use containers. Well, someone else's knife was obviously in that jar before I got it! The burgers and fries were good. The server's attitude never improved. I just cannot bring myself to spend that kind of money to be treated like that again. To make matters worse, I wrote an email detailing what happened to the appropriate people at the restaurant and NEVER HEARD BACK! I think that tells you everything you need to know about Blue Canyon. So sad to see the demise of another good restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2016