“Nice menu”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We visited after 8 on a Monday with a large group. The menu had a lot of variety, so when the food arrived at the table, we really got a great snapshot of their offerings. Food was well prepared with very generous portions. The ribs and wings were tender and had tasty sauces. The wraps and flatbreads were shareable they were so big. The mac and cheese looked amazing as did the French fries, which are often forgettable at other restaurants. The staff was very attentive and supported each other to make our visit excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

What do I mean by 3 choices? Bar/Sports Lounge, Intimate dining, outdoor patio. When you enter the front door of Brewster's to the right is the bar area with quite a few tables and the nicest staff I have ever met, especially Lester. He is sweet and fun. The martini and wine selection has many choices. I dont drink beer so sorry guys I dont know about it. The other area has intimate dining, and the third is the outdoor seating area with a couch and a fire place. They also have entertainment certain nights as well. The food choices are ample. The appetizers I get are Buffalo Chicken Dip and Spinach and artichoke Dip, For dinner you can get anything from swordfish and steak to turkey burger or a simple wrap. I have dressed up or I have wore workout clothes here, either way you will feel comfortable.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t been to Brewster’s in a few years, but decided to give it a try again. So glad we did. The bartenders are attentive and friendly. The food is great. For appetizers, my husband enjoys their wings. We both enjoy their stuffed mushrooms and Hungarian stuffed peppers. The wraps have all been tasty and not soggy the next day. Love their burgers too. Weekends we enjoy the entertainment. A great find.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This place is the best. I come here every year on my business trip. All the food is super good but I mainly come for the happy hour. So cheap, quick and delicious! Also, BART is the best bartender around!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is just my second trip to Brewsters since they have been around. I've always noticed this place is very busy especially on the weekends. My wife and I went for our weekly date night on Thursday and while she already knew what she wanted to order I wasn't seeing anything jumping off the menu to me.

I decided to try one of the flatbreads but didn't have high expectations. I was honestly blown away by how great it tasted and while it looked like a lot of food was a good portion that left me full.

The restaurant was clean and the staff were all very friendly, it's definitely a place I would like to frequent more often.

Been to Brewsters Cafe & Bistro? Share your experiences!