“Tasty and Delicious - Courteous Staff”
Review of Bakehouse Bread Co

Bakehouse Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Troy
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Very tasty bakehouse - wonderful bread, tasty lunches, yummy baked treats.

Overall, I have enjoyed going there for lunch when I am in Troy, or picking up a baked treat - I have some favorites among their coffee cakes, scones, and muffins, but they sell much more than that. They have a nice selection of breads to purchase, and will slice it for you if you request. Typically there is a choice of 3 coffees, although I don't know if they sell anything espresso based, as I have only purchased black coffee. In addition, I have purchased boxed lunches from the Bakehouse for work functions, and these boxed lunches have always been received with enthusiasm from others as they are tasty and filling.

A good place to stop in for lunch, bread or a treat.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Great Service Great baked products. The staff is friendly and helpful.
the food is very tasteful.
Good variety

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to pick up some sandwiches. Decor is very warm and inviting. Our sandwiches were very fresh & tasty! They offer other sides instead of chips, which we liked. Nice desert selection, fresh baked breads, soups and salads. We will be back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love all their breads and their granola. I use my frequent buyer card but I am still always shocked at the total bill. It is gourmet bread at gourmet bread prices.

They have a limited amount of deli sandwiches and sides for a grab-and-go lunch. The sandwiches taste good because they are on their awesome bread.

Get everything to go or at least take it outside to eat. The indoor dining is limited, unpleasant and they refuse to accommodate children.

I have never understood their business name because their breads are excellent but their cookies are not. They are always very hard and expensive.

Bottom line is buy the bread and granola and leave.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We were doing errands, stopped in to small cafe/bakery for terrific lunch. It's pretty busy at lunchtime. Food was delicious. Order and pay at counter, and they bring to table. They have lots of breads and cookies for sale as well. A good spot!

Been to Bakehouse Bread Co? Share your experiences!