“like most Panera Bread restaurants”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 98 Restaurants in Troy
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Troy is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This Panera Bread is the first one I ever visited. The staff members have always been courteous and kind.

The food is enjoyable.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Tonight I had cheese and broccoli soup and a steak and arugula sandwich. I thought both were great. Prep time was minimal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Looking back thru my reviews, I wrote a similar one 2 years ago on my disappointment with their rapid pickup orders, some things never change. I feel like every single rapid pickup order something is missing, last night it was a cookie they were out of. I spoke to manager and she said she is going to train the staff to put the order behind the counter if its missing something. I really hope they improve this as I enjoy the concept of rapid pickup (if done correctly) and panera food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Who doesn't appreciate a fresh meal that you can either eat in or take back to your room? I love the variety of Panera and the always friendly staff. The Troy Town team was no exception. I was there three nights for business and I think I got take out there for two nights. I used the app to order for fast pick up and that's exactly what it was. And delicious! Thank you Panera Bread for being an excellent choice for any kind of travel!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The service was excellent. My order was taken promptly, and less than 5 mins, my food was ready. The sandwich was great and the soup was piping hot, just the way I like it. It was a rather chilly day so the soup warmed me up (Chicken & Wild Rice). Highly recommend their soups. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!