“We really enjoyed”

Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$9 - US$31
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Specializing in certified angus steaks, seafood, fresh salads and gourmet burgers, appetizers, full bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Though this is local for me I have never eaten here. I had been told it was incredibly expensive. It was not really that bad with its prices. After all it's not like you're at Burger King! Service was quick food was hot and with good flavor.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Looking for a great restaurant that has awesome patio seating, amazing food and great service? This is the place..
I ordered the maple glazed salmon. Excellent choice....it was cooked to perfection. Kahlua strawberries for dessert was also a great choice. Service was quick and friendly. This is also a great place to watch the downtown concerts on Friday nights from the patio dining.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

What a charming restaurant in an equally charming location! We happened upon this sleek and sophisticated little restaurant quite by accident while traveling through Ohio. It resides on the town square (which happens to be a roundabout), which encloses a beautifully landscaped fountain amid traditional Main Street USA - type buildings from early in the 20th century, or late in the 19th. The service is friendly and efficient. The wine selections and signature cocktails are everything you might desire and the food, especially the appetizer/small plates are very tasty. A favorite was the Tempura Shrimp with Blackberry Dipping Sauce - nicely complex flavor profile. And they were willing to share the recipe when I said I couldn't be happy without it! How's that for hospitality!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I had some vendors in from out of town and outside of the US this summer and I wanted to support the local economy...the staff accommodated our group of 9 and to a person everyone felt they had a great meal and great experience...

As a family we have also have had great experiences at this restaurant...my son’s favorite is the Russ Burger...the burger is almost as large as his face and the initial look and then grin the first time he had the Russ Burger is still one of my favorite memories...

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Dinner on the patio was so wonderful. The appetizers were delicious and my steak was perfect. The adult beverages were also a bonus.

Been to The Caroline? Share your experiences!