All reviews great hotel new wing business stay complimentary breakfast fitness center convenient location room was clean nice place to stay staff was very friendly easy access after a long day no issues lots of restaurants indoor pool waffles front desk staff sausage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If I have any chance when I'm visiting Dayton Ohio I always stay at the Troy Hampton Inn. The staff are superb, friendly, helpful, efficient and the rooms are outstanding and quiet and clean. I had one small issue where I couldn't seem to get the room to a reasonable temperature it was either too hot or too cold but other than that the stay was still one of my best in recent memory.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

EVERYTHING was superior! The super friendly/smiley staff, clean facilities, updated room, fantastic complimentary breakfast, and Neutrogena toiletries were all greatly appreciated. Plus, you get all of this for a great deal! I would HIGHLY recommend this Hampton Inn.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Very nice hotel chain. Very well run, every location is as all the others I tell everyone that ask's were too stay to pick this chain, always top notch. I went on a trip for work last winter, requested this chain. They put me in another place. Not too bad, but this chain is way better.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We have been staying here for 5 years each August for our gathering and the owner, gm and staff are fantastic. They have brought so many memories to all of because of their generosity, friendship, smiles and details to their hotel. We love coming and so do our friends. Thank you to each and everyone who works at the Hampton Inn, Troy OH

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We came for an international harvester truck show, your hotel was the center of activity and everyone were very helpful. Your location to restaurants and shoppers was great, access to the interstate great, access to the show site great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family