See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I should have read the Trip Advisor reviews before staying. Based on the Expedia reviews of a 4 out of 5 I innocently checked into what was supposed to be a pet friendly motel. I asked for a quiet room on check in and was put beside the Big Boy drive through. Right next to it. In addition I could not have been situated closer to the highway. The person (perhaps owner) upon check in was terrible. First she said there was a no cat policy though it is not stated in their write up on Expedia. Then she accepted my cat at a jacked up price pretending she was giving me a discount. I went in and the board under the bed was showing - a wood board cobbled together. The refurb barely covered the grunge and the odour in the room was musty and disgusting. When I called to be moved to a quieter room she refused to re-situate me The linens were stained, etc. etc. The location might be convenient, but find yourself another hotel in this area. If I could have moved my cat readily I would have demanded a refund and left. I cannot believe what I paid for bad service, noise, lack of amenities. Love of a pet is the only excuse for this night.

Of note - strange street person hanging out by the garbage bins on the property as well - no security at all.

Room Tip: A good room would be located elsewhere.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Super9Motel, Hotel Manager at Super 9 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We’re pleased that you took the time to comment on our hotel so that we can respond to your concerns. I apologize that your cat was not immediately accepted at our safe, pet-friendly hotel and that you found noise and other issues related to our efforts to improve the hotel. Everything we do is aimed at improving the guest experience, and we obviously let you down in some ways. When you’re in the area again, we invite you to try us again. You can expect a much better experience in the future because we’re improving every day.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Although I live in the town itself, I had no room in my house so I pointed out a nice, cheap, close hotel for my family to stay at and they came back the next morning saying that the beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were so clean they were almost blinded, fast and free wifi, clean and stench free carpet and they had a few restaurants that were probably a minute or two by walking that they could eat at and really enjoyed. The housekeeper was very kind and friendly and they loved talking to her, and the front desk lady was always on a run so she may have been late a few times, but they didn't really mind. They overall were very please with their stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nat193047
Super9Motel, webmaster at Super 9 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our clean,comfortable and friendly hotel. I’m pleased that everything met with your approval. We take serving our guests seriously and are pleased that we met your needs so well. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving you again many times in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

room smelled clean, bedding was clean so was fridge and microwave,some things could have been cleaner, furnishings very old and beat up. no breakfast but is right next door to Big Boy restaurant, was I/3 of what we paid the night before, so as I said you get what you pay for, would only stay again if there were no other options (as was why we were there this time)

Room Tip: if you are unsure maybe ask to look at room first ??
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Super9Motel, Hotel Manager at Super 9 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We recognize that we failed you in some ways, despite offering a very low price, a clean room and nice bedding, among other things. Still, I realize you were dissatisfied in some ways. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Please stay with us again in the future and see that your negative experience was an isolated situation. We try our best for every guest, every day.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

The smell was horrible, the service was worse. What a horrible place. How the health department has not been called is beyond me. We were so tired and already hauled the stuff in from the bikes or we would have left.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We’re pleased that you took the time to comment on our hotel so that we can respond to your concerns. I apologize that we did not respond sooner to your issues with a bad smell, bad service and other problems. Everything we do is aimed at improving the guest experience, and we obviously let you down in some ways. When you’re in the area again, we invite you to try us again. You can expect a much better experience in the future because we’re improving every day.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

My usual stop/resting place was full due to a convention - this was first vacancy found with 80 miles. Room dirty. Toilet loose, it actually rocked!! Bed uncomfortable. Antiquated. Inadvertently left my make up, toiletries, small blanket and jewelry in the bathroom. I was thrilled to find out they had found my items and were going UPS to me at my expense. I received my package - no jewelry!! Manager said no jewelry was found!! I am heartbroken. 'just sayin

Room Tip: Check your regular stopover ahead of time & book a room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I’m glad we could accommodate you when others could not and could reunite you with some of the items you left behind. I’m sorry we didn’t find the others. We recognize that we failed you in some ways during your visit, and we apologize. We could have handled the cleaning and maintenance of your room better, and I realize you were dissatisfied in some ways during this experience 3 years ago. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Please stay with us again in the future and see that your negative experience was an isolated situation. We try our best for every guest, every day.