“quiety night”

Toledo Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Reviewed 11 May 2016

The staff was great when I checked in. They was helpful and thoughtful considering the hour of my arrival by train. The room was nice, clean, quiet, the necessary amenties was there. The price was decent .

Room Tip: tell the staff what you need
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Ramada_Hotel, Manager at Toledo Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review. We so appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

While the staff were very nice and the bed was comfortable, I found the entire experience sad. Both treadmills did not work, my front door to my room needed repainted, dead lightbulbs in my room, hair in the bathroom, the staircase hallways smelled of mildew.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Breakfast Buffet was nice. However the hallways smell bad. While the room appeared clean, I suspect mold or other allergens since we woke up with severe sinus pain each morning. Spent 2 nights & the room was not cleaned at all during our stay. We had placed the Do Not Disturb sign on the door Saturday morning. Removed it & left the room around 1130 am. Cleaning staff were on the floor when we left. The room had not been cleaned when we returned that evening.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016

The room was of the poorest quality. Despite being a nonsmoking room, the room smelled of musty stall smoke. When I turned on the AC unit and fan to cool and try to refresh the room, it sounded like I started a jet engine in the room. And the noise never stopped. I had to raise the volume of the television to 45 (out of 50) just to hear it above the din the AC unit. Of course, sleeping with the unit on was impossible, forcing me to turn it off--which only made the room stifling hot and stuffy. On top of it the service was extremely poor. The room had garbage under the desk and bed from previous occupants. When I left the first day at 10:00 am, I was expecting maid service. By the time I returned at 4:30 the room had yet to have been touched and there was no maid service in sight. The room in fact was never straightened, and my request for extra towels went unanswered. I can go on--the ice machine in the hall didn't work, the wake up service never called, and the shower--forget it. Water pressure was so poor it made it would have been easier to take a shower outside in the rain. All in all, the place is a first rate dump. I would never stay there (or at this point even a Ramada) again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family