“Best Steak of my Life!”

Mancy's Steak House
Ranked #3 of 797 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Toledo's Finest Steakhouse! Established in 1921 and under third generation ownership! Mancy's specializes in USDA Certified Angus and USDA Certified Angus Prime Steaks that are aged and butchered on premise. We are also known for great seafood! We buy the best Foley's Fresh Fish, Alaskan King Crab and Australian Lobster. Also, our steakhouse's atmosphere is filled with mahogany woods, interesting art and Tiffany shades from days gone by.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

In general I am not a huge steak fan, from growing up with overcooked steaks. After my husband introduced me to "medium" cooked steaks, we went to Mancy's due to the great reviews we had heard. And let it be known, we were not disappointed! The steak literally melts in your mouth, it is cooked that well and is that tender. The lobster bisque soup is also to die for! A little on the pricey side, but for the quality and service that comes along with the atmosphere, it is well worth the trip! Findlay, Ohio also opened a Mancy's inside the Hancock Hotel, and it is just as wonderful!!

1  Thank Darsea C

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We went to eat with friends I have never been before and it was amazing one of the best steaks I have ever had the drinks were good and wait staff were great.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We met at Mancy's for lunch and it was amazing! The service was wonderful. I would suggest you try it out.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times before but had forgotten about the seafood options. Very good choices. Steaks are good. Service was great. I’ll definitely be back

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A Toledo classic that has maintain its distinctive atmosphere and menu and service.Beautiful inside and food was delicious as always.

Been to Mancy's Steak House? Share your experiences!