“Fantastic Christmas Program”

Toledo Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #23 of 82 things to do in Toledo
Reviewed 29 November 2014

My wife and I attended the Toledo Symphony Orchestra's Christmas program. A very talented group that was great for all ages.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

They were all fantastic, the music, performances, lighting, all first rate. My daughter is so excited to have gotten an autographed tour booklet. Made the experience a life event. Since she is a music student, this was Her first musical concert. Loved it. Thank you...

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My daughters and I always enjoy the "shows" presented by the Toledo Symphony Orchestra. The music is wonderful and the presentation is great. She loves the introductions so that she sees the instruments. I would recommend this family activity!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

TSO travels around, and I seem them when they come to Findlay two or three times a year. Kevin Pollack, the conductor, is charming onstage,and in person. They play so very well.