Review Highlights
AMAZING!

I was first brought to the Toledo Symphony with their Video Games Galore show back in 2015, and... read more

Reviewed 14 August 2017
Daniel W
Toledo, Ohio
You Will Not Be Sorry

The Toledo Symphony is WONDERFUL! You will not be disappointed. If you enjoy music this is a... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2015
Victoria P P
Maumee, Ohio

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2014

They were all fantastic, the music, performances, lighting, all first rate. My daughter is so excited to have gotten an autographed tour booklet. Made the experience a life event. Since she is a music student, this was Her first musical concert. Loved it. Thank you...

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My daughters and I always enjoy the "shows" presented by the Toledo Symphony Orchestra. The music is wonderful and the presentation is great. She loves the introductions so that she sees the instruments. I would recommend this family activity!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

TSO travels around, and I seem them when they come to Findlay two or three times a year. Kevin Pollack, the conductor, is charming onstage,and in person. They play so very well.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The orchestra had a daring program in October, which we enjoyed. And it is affordable. It was a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great performances. I have never been unhappy with a show!

I have seen The Elvis tribute, Cats and many others.

The masonic has seen better days and looks a bit run down. If you want to see a show here, get your tickets early. The best seats are up stairs and center

1  Thank Scott S