“Best Jamaican food in U.S”

Dexter's Jamaican Restaurant
Ranked #265 of 786 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Jamaican
Description: 419-472-2512. It's listed in the AT&T Yellow Pages
Description: 419-472-2512. It's listed in the AT&T Yellow Pages
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

What value for excellent taste!! Jerk chicken, cabbage and plaintains had the spice that reminded me of my Ocho Rios vacation. Flavorful, reasonably priced, nice portion size and I will definitely return!!

2  Thank MzNell

Reviewed 26 September 2012

It's not in the best of neighborhoods and the atmosphere is dated but the food is wonderful. We like Jamaican food and Dexter's does a good job of replicating what we have eaten while on Jamaica. The menu is not extensive but what they have is excellent. We have eaten both the jerk and curry chicken with sides of rice and beans, platains and the daily veggies and have never been disapointed. And to top it off I believe you will find the prices very reasonable.

2  Thank donphillipsiree

Been to Dexter's Jamaican Restaurant? Share your experiences!